Located in Sri Lanka, K House is a secluded beach front villa surrounded by lush greenery and breath-taking views designed by Copenhagen-based Norm Architects. This soft, minimal space creates the backdrop for New York-based illustrator Sara Singh's strikingly fluid watercolor and ink drawings of tropical verdure.
Dreaming of a getaway? This unique secluded retreat with an integrated ruin from the 1900s, located 25 min from downtown Stockholm – offers stunning views of the archipelago, private chefs for dining and SPA treatments. Welcome to Ruin Retreat:
Blocked Unitard by G. Sport
The Shakti Mat with 6,000 Spikes for Acupressure by Swedish Yogi Om Mokshananda
The ReNew Fleece Sweatshirt made from recycled plastic bottles by Everlane
Arizona Sandals by Birkenstock
PREBIOTIC + PROBIOTIC Clean Ingredients Supplements by The Nue Co.
1. Pottery Pitcher in Icy Blue by Sam Baron & Costas Voyatzis for Mateus
2. Cestita Table Lamp by Miguel Milá for Santa & Cole
3. Grand Palais Table by Anya Sebton & Eva Lilja Löwenhielm for Asplund
4. Hommage Side Table by Studio Matti Carlson for Tre Sekel
5. Giron Chair by DIS Inredning
Photography by Erik Lefvander